Due to continued growth and success, Saietta needs to hire an experienced human resources manager. The role will involve the development of processes, procedures, and the necessary structure to enable change, effective people development and the continued growth or their successful and ambitious team.
Saietta is a well-established British R&D company on a mission to accelerate the market introduction of highly innovative, affordable, and reliable propulsion motors for a broad range of electric vehicles (EVs) from scooters to buses. The product is proven, and market pull is strong. Since 2016 Saietta has undertaken rigorous R&D and testing for an innovative, unique motor topology, with low-cost raw materials, designed for low-cost, highly automated production. Saietta is rapidly evolving from a pure R&D company into one that also manufactures its own motors in a new European production plant.
Currently the company is small but has plans to expand rapidly over the next few years. Now is a great time to join and help develop this exciting business as it continues its thriving journey into the electric vehicle market.
As Head of HR, you will be required to provide a comprehensive HR service to the business. Developing a robust system that ensures teams and managers are equipped with training, development, support, and infrastructure to enable sustainable growth and future success of the company.
Responsible for L&D, recruitment, welfare, HR strategy and policies etc
Core Involvements / Responsibilities:
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Collaboratively develop learning and development processes and strategies.
- Provide advice on recruitment, succession planning, employee benefits, rewards etc.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
Expected skills and experience
- A proven HR generalist that has progressed to a Human Resources manager role.
- Appropriate relevant qualification (e.g. CIPD level 5 or above)
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation, learning and development and employee welfare
- Proven ability of developing and implementing appropriate processes and structure to enable transition from start-up to a medium sized enterprise
- Experience gained within a manufacturing company would be a strong advantage. An interest or experience of automotive technologies would be even better.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a thriving, fast paced environment
This is a new position within the business, the scope, and responsibilities of which will no doubt evolve in time. Meaning there are great career opportunities for the right human resources manager candidate.
Please send your application to the below address: